Sunday, December 2, 2007

21 Podcasts and everything

Well, this is something I think I could get really into. I did however find the directories full of stuff I really don't want, and it was hard to find what I did want. So I then went to Itunes as I am lucky enough to have my daughters old Ipod, lucky me! This was reasonably easy, a lot of the podcasts were free and easy to download, you could download more than one at a time and I now have a couple to put onto the ipod and then I can listen to them anywhere, sounds good doesn't it.
I then tried to add a podcast to my poor neglected bloglines account. This was really easy as well and I have now suscribed to Mugglecast, and as I am typing this I am listening to a podcast how cool!
I had actually already suscribed to a couple of podcast but didn't realise it, silly me.
I will need to spend some time on locating the good podcasts as this was a problem. Itunes had a lot, but surely don't have everything, and this is just something that will take some thinking on how to find good relevant stuff.

No comments: