Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tried again, this one will be it

Well, I've tried again, with the realisation that I'm supposed to be aware that all you people will be reading this now I feel the pressure to be at least a little bit interesting. Don't know how that will go for me.

Hope to get back to the 2.0 stuff this week, been busy, have to do an activity this afternoon and I'm not ready.

Christian your photo is a bit scary, and Heather think of how blogs can get all that interesting history out there to the people who are missing it!!!

back soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, even if I didn't know this was xxx (name deleted to preserve your privacy) I would have guessed easily who wrote this,it just sounds so much like you. And your original one sounds even more like you!! I have to agree about Christians scary photo, but the quadruple Christian is pretty clever.I have nothing interesting to say myself so I intend to fill my blog with historical facts, because too much history isn't nearly enough in my book.

Michelle McLean said...

Great start! Don't worry about being interesting, you'll find that what you think is worth spending time writing about is of interest to someone else. I know I have found that!

Christian West said...

You're just jealous of my evil shower photo. I quite like it (even if it looks nothing like me).
I'm going to 'rss' you so that I know when you're posting...does that make even more pressure to be interesting? Mwhaha.
C