Sunday, September 30, 2007

Technology related blog thoughts

I am thinking that this blogging could become a little addictive, but probably not enough to rival chocolate.
What I am finding a little annoying is the multitude of usernames and passwords that you have to remember, and sometimes these wonderful things like flickr seem to be a bit ponderous, it took me forever to get just seven photos on there. I am sure there is an easier way to do it, but I just wanted to do it and get it done.
Went to the movies today and saw Stardust, very funny, loved it and would recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Fiona Kernaghan said...

Hello, Primrose! I love your name by the way... My husband and I are new to blogging, too. Yes it can be addictive but I agree NO rival to chocolate! I'm so in love with great chocolate that I wrote a song about it on my new record - I'm a singer songwriter - it was inspired by the Vosges Red Fire Bar. Have you tried Vosges?